Monday, August 6, 2007

LOVES to the Desk Girls

Just a quick note to say that we'll be headed back in to Halifax tomorrow afternoon, getting in just after one AM. In more exciting news, I think I will be able to both work at The Loop in the morning and attend the Harlot event that evening, and I would like it to be publicly known that my co-workers at King's have some seriously good karma headed their way veeeery soonly. I honestly cannot thank them enough for helping me with this shift RIGHT after I get back from vacation, which I certainly did not deserve. Shout it from the rooftops!

Wheee!

See you soon, Nova Scotia!

1 comment:

jkleclerc said...

Yay! You got your shift switched, I'm so happy for you. I'm planning on showing up at around 5 (I like being freakishly early and besides, I have knitting to do while I wait) I guess I will see you there!